Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are Sharepoint Calendar Restrictions Possible

Are Sharepoint Calendar Restrictions Possible


At my company we are getting access to a Sharepoint server, and I was wondering if using the Sharepoint Calendar, if its possible to say, create/restrict 10 groups of 100 people total, so those in the same group could not take vacation days overlapping one another?



My only guess is if I were to create a custom database for this, using Sharepoint Designer, is that correct? Hmm.



I just want to know if its possible before I start putting more research into this. If you can confirm this by stating a fact or providing a link, that will suffice for best answer!



Thanks ;)


This Question was asked in Sharepoint calendar Category.
Tags :
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: