Wednesday, March 18, 2009

How do I use Outlook 2007 collaboratively to share tasks, notes, calendars, etc. amongst multiple people

How do I use Outlook 2007 collaboratively to share tasks, notes, calendars, etc. amongst multiple people


I just got Office 2007 Ultimate, thrilled that it would allow for collaboration. But I cannot figure out the best way to create shared folders for tasks, notes, calendars, etc. I read about SharePoint, but that looks like it requires additional, expensive server software. Then I set up MS Groove which seems great, but I've found no clear way to integrate it with Outlook. Do I have to switch over to Groove's clunky interface in order to access such shared items? Or is there some way to create folders in Outlook which are set up to be shared via Groove? Or is there some other way to collaborate in Outlook 2007 which I'm just missing? Help!


This Question was asked in Sharepoint calendar Category.
Tags :
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: