Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I;m trying to sync my Blackberry with Outlook so it updates emails, contacts, etc, automatically when I;m out

I;m trying to sync my Blackberry with Outlook so it updates emails, contacts, etc, automatically when I;m out


I'm so confused! I'm reading about all of these things like Microsoft exchange server, Microsoft sharepoint, buying licenses, using 1and1.com, etc., and I have no idea how to use my Blackberry while I am out of the home office so that when I update a contact or my calendar, it syncs with my Outlook at home so I have one central database that my assistant can access as well. Please help! Can anyone explain what I need to do to make this work without spending $1,000 on a license? Thanks!


This Question was asked in Sharepoint calendar Category.
Tags : sharepoint
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: