Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Infopath Forms Server / Office Sharepoint Server 2007 Problem

Infopath Forms Server / Office Sharepoint Server 2007 Problem


I have upgraded my sharepoint services 3.0 to the full blown office sharepoint server 2007 with the single goal of using browser-based InfoPath forms.



The upgrade seemed to go fine and sharepoint is running just fine but the forms services are no where to be found.



From what I have readI should have some config options for forms services under Central Administration > Application Management but, there is nothing.



I'm thinking that the forms server feature never got installed? I'm not sure how that is possible but I am missing something for sure.



Please help!


This Question was asked in Infopath Sharepoint Category.
Tags : sharepoint, sharepoint server, sharepoint services, sharepoint server 2007
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: