Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sharepoint/SDE admin position change

Sharepoint/SDE admin position change


I have an issue...

I work for a company and recently got promoted to SDE/Sharepoint admin. I worked for about 1 year as a help desk analyst and was made a sharepoint admin recently and have been working on our site. They had me under the impression they were creating a job position for me working as sharepoint admin. We just recently lost our Service Desk Admin and they made me the new one. I received no increase or title change. I sent a concerned email to my supervisor but he pretty much avoided answering any of my concerns and kept saying that it is a great oppurtunity


This Question was asked in Sharepoint Jobs Category.
Tags : sharepoint
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: