Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Microsoft Office 2003/2007

Microsoft Office 2003/2007


was wonder can you run Microsoft Office 2003 in Windows Vista or do you have to upgrade to Office 2007?? The main reason I ask is I use FrontPage where I built and maintain a website and Windows decided to stop building it and replaced it with SharePoint Designer and Expression Web. I'm not currently hooked up with SharePoint (have no desire to since I maintain my own website myself) so can't use SharePoint Designer and Expression Web is too basic for the likes of me... I have used Macromedia/Adobe Dreamweaver before but find FrontPage to be a better fit for my needs. Anyways has anyone seen the new Office 2007, their new design looks a bit stupid and more complexed especially with a ribbon replacing taskbars.


This Question was asked in Sharepoint Basics Category.
Tags :
"
View Answer to This Question

No comments: